Keep Simsbury’s downtown vibrant, and get great benefits! What are the things that make a small town special? The schools and the neighborhoods? The sense of togetherness and community? A welcoming main street you can drive or walk down? Simsbury Main Street Partnership believes it is all these things and more. And our singular purpose is to keep Simsbury a wonderful place to live, work, shop and play. Simsbury Main Street Partnership is a community project—it takes all of us to keep Simsbury special. Your ideas, your energy, your volunteerism and your support is invaluable and needed.
Look for our townwide postcard in your mailboxes by June 25, 2011 to view all the 2011-2012 exclusive offers for ShopSimsbury card holders.
- July 2011 Arts Exclusive Gallery: 20% off any purchase
- Aug. 2011 Peaberry’s Café: Buy any full lunch entrée and receive 15% off
- Sept. 2011 Sarah Byrnes, Goldsmith: $5.00 off any repair or restringing job. As always, we are happy to clean and inspect your rings at no charge.
- Oct. 2011 Pastels Catering: A free dessert when a salad or sandwich is purchased through our “Lunch To Go” ($5.95 minimum purchase)
- Nov. 2011 Horan’s Flowers & Gifts: 10% off any Fall fresh flower centerpiece for pickup (no delivery or wire out orders)
- Dec. 2011 Antonio’s Restaurant: Complimentary coffee, tea or fountain soda with purchase of menu item
- Jan. 2012 Welden Hardware: 10% off any ice melter product or snow shovel
- Feb. 2012 L Designs Hair Salon at The Courtyard: $20.00 off any hair service (products not included)
- Mar. 2012 Imagine It Framed: 20% off all framed art.
- April 2012 Vincent Sports Shop: 10% off any purchase of $25 or more
- May 2012 Antonio’s Restaurant: Receive 3 punches on our Frequent Diner Card for every single visit this month (normally one punch per visit)
*Must present valid card for offers. All offers cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. One per card.